Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ASUS refusing to give me an RMA number unless..

Well I want to do a walk in drop off but they are refusing to give me an RMA number saying that its meant for shipping it to them. I dont get the logic, their repair centre is 30 mins away from my house. I can just pop in, get my stuff done the same day and walk out a happy customer rather than wait 2 weeks without a laptop. It saves them shipping costs and time, what's there to lose really. It's really dumb. Can I just go without one? Someone suggested I should get one first just in case.

Reply 1 : ASUS refusing to give me an RMA number unless..

they are right. an rma number is meant for tracking purpose. if you want to do a drop off simply get aproval onsite and the reps name if that is what they are telling you

No comments:

Post a Comment