Saturday, March 26, 2011

Asus Ul30a

Anyone know anything about this notebook? Looks a lot like the U20A, only brushed silver and 13.3" instead of 12.1". Also a lot cheaper, despite other identical specs.

Reply 1 : Asus Ul30a

We were just getting into a discussion about the UL30A in this other thread:



http://forum.notebookreview.com/show...96#post5282696

Reply 2 : Asus Ul30a

I'm definitely interested but can't get it here in Canada yet. Importing from the States from one of the dealers here is an idea but shipping and duty fees scare me.

Reply 3 : Asus Ul30a

You should get an individual in the US to resell it to you. If you get it sent from a person vs. company you prob won't have to pay as many taxes. I've sent laptops abroad before and nobody's had to pay taxes yet.



I'm not sure what I think about the body color but I'm liking the UL30A more and more. I'm not finding one with the new CPUs yet though. The only one I find is with the old SU3500. Hope we see the refresh soon.

Reply 4 : Asus Ul30a

I might contact Eddie from BTOTech to see how he can help me





The black UL30A-A1 looks sweet though I think from what I see...



X2 = Intel Core 2 Solo SU3500

X1(?) = Intel Core 2 Solo SU2300



A1 = Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300

A2(?) = Intel Core 2 Duo SU9400

Reply 5 : Asus Ul30a

The black A1 looks peeerfect. Definitely going to pick that one up now. Maybe I'll post a review when I get it.

Reply 6 : Asus Ul30a


Quote:








Originally Posted by angelicvoices
View Post

The black A1 looks peeerfect. Definitely going to pick that one up now. Maybe I'll post a review when I get it.



Well, that didn't take too long. Congratulations!



Reply 7 : Asus Ul30a

I didn't buy it yet. Have to wait for it to be officially released first.. all I can find is the original X1 version.

Reply 8 : Asus Ul30a

http://www.excaliberpc.com/592988/as...ook-black.html



http://1toppc.com/Merchant2/merchant..._Code=UL30A-A1



http://www.provantage.com/asus-ul30a-a1~7ASUL0M1.htm

Reply 9 : Asus Ul30a

Are those legit? I've never heard of any of them. Provantage doesn't even have the correct image.

No comments:

Post a Comment