Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Old Mobility Drivers

I just installed 11.2 and it f'n sucks! Im so frustrated and I forgot to make a restore point..



CCC lags soooo hard now. I want to roll back to 10.12 But ATI convinetly doesnt link to old mobile drivers, only desktop.



Anyone know where I can find 10.12?



This is driving me insane.

Reply 1 : Old Mobility Drivers


Quote:








Originally Posted by tenknics
View Post

I just installed 11.2 and it f'n sucks! Im so frustrated and I forgot to make a restore point..



CCC lags soooo hard now. I want to roll back to 10.12 But ATI convinetly doesnt link to old mobile drivers, only desktop.



Anyone know where I can find 10.12?



This is driving me insane.



You mean like this? Previous Catalyst? Drivers



Found it at the bottom of the current driver's download page.

No comments:

Post a Comment