Saturday, March 19, 2011

Overheating - Lenovo 3000 N200

Hello! My Lenovo 3000 N200 is constantly overheating and rebooting. Is there a way to fix this? Maybe if I clean the dust that got in? How can I do this? Or do I have to take it to the repair service? Thanx!

Reply 1 : Overheating - Lenovo 3000 N200

If it's the same as my N100, it's very easy. just remove the panel beside the vents (LHS facing the screen) and pull out the wodge of dust.

That's what I do and for a few months I'm always surprised how cold it is on my knee, and think it must be broken.



You can find manuals on the Lenovo.com site. Look for Lenovo N200 in the index, not Lenovo 3000.

Reply 2 : Overheating - Lenovo 3000 N200

I think it's similar to your N100. Which panel do you mean (and what is LHS)? Do I have to unscrew it? Thank you.

Reply 3 : Overheating - Lenovo 3000 N200

In addition, wouldn't hurt to clean it from dust and maybe repaste the CPU if you feel confident about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment